• Subscribe
  • What’s one time-wasting habit you’ve successfully eliminated to improve your productivity?

Ernest Wolfe
    16 replies

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Aimlessly using social media!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I've managed to break the habit of monitoring social media continuously all day. My productivity and ability to concentrate have much increased since I established defined periods for using social media.
    Farwa Abbas
    I stopped checking my phone every few minutes. It was a huge distraction and now I only check it at set times.
    Karen Cravens
    I cut down on mindless social media scrolling. I used to lose hours just browsing, but now I set specific times to check updates, which has really boosted my productivity.
    Stephane Thrasher
    I used to attend every meeting, even if they weren't crucial. Now, I only join meetings with a clear agenda and purpose, and it's made a huge difference in my focus.
    Noora khan
    I tackled my habit of procrastinating by using the Pomodoro Technique. Breaking tasks into short, focused intervals has really helped me stay on track and get more done.
    Sen William
    I used to multitask a lot, thinking it would make me more efficient. Now, I focus on one task at a time, and it helps me get things done faster and better.
    Sheik Born
    I used to get lost scrolling through social media. I’ve started setting specific times for checking it, and it’s really helped me stay focused.
    murph
    This was a while ago, but the first thing that came to mind. In high school i spent untold hours playing video games. Somehow my not-yet-fully-developed brain recognized this was unsustainable, so consciously did not bring any of my systems, etc. with me to college. Eventually the pull of the habit just sort of died off. Still enjoy some nostalgic n64 games with my brother-in-law a couple of times per year, but otherwise all that daily energy is redirected to other hopefully more fulfilling (for me) pursuits.
    William M
    I stopped letting meetings run over time. I keep them short and focused so I can get back to work faster.
    Sawyer Wyatt
    I got rid of multitasking. I focus on one task at a time and get it done more efficiently.
    Uttam Kumar
    I eliminated the habit of endlessly scrolling through social media.
    Liora Lyons
    I used to spend way too much time on social media. I set specific times to browse and stick to them.
    Dipmala Kumari
    I stopped multitasking and started focusing on one task at a time.
    Greffin Dony
    No longer spending too much time on emails first thing in the morning, which has helped in starting the day with more productive work.
    Ezra Quentin Wolfe
    Same here, I used to waste so much time mindlessly scrolling social media feeds throughout the day. Setting designated times to check social has def boosted my productivity big time. Another habit I kicked was constantly checking email - now I only check at set intervals which keeps me way more focused.