• Subscribe
  • What’s one thing you wish was easier about starting your business?

Creighton
    6 replies

Replies

Kaushik Mukherjee
    As an engineer who now heads a business I wish I knew how hard it is to market :)
    Abhra Ch.
    Launching soon!
    @kaushik_mukherjee1 @creighton_lee Oh man Kaushik I agree one hundred percent to this. I made this one product, and put all my blood and sould into it, but wasnt able to market it right. Really crushed me. Still learning that building isnt the tough part, Marketing is. Any tips? Anyway, Maybe this time it'll work 🤞Would love your support and feedback brother. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    @creighton_lee @abhra_ch I would say consistency, Keep talking about your product at every given opportunity and see where it lands you. Post on social media, leverage whatever directories but be consistent. Either that or give all your money to the google and Facebook Gods :)
    Abhra Ch.
    Launching soon!
    @creighton_lee @kaushik_mukherjee1 😅😂 So marketing by word of mouth it is 🤞 Thanks man. Gonna try my level best to keep the momentum going.
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    This was the screening process for opening a corporate bank account. It was very strict and difficult. Once I launched the product, the reviewing body finally approved it.
    Amirr0123
    Starting a business can be challenging, and one thing I wish was easier is managing all the legal requirements, especially establishing company addresscompany address. It's a crucial step, but it can be time-consuming and complicated to find the right location that meets all business needs and regulations. Having a streamlined process or more accessible resources for securing a company address would make the early stages of building a business far less stressful and allow entrepreneurs to focus more on growth and success.