• Subscribe
  • What's one thing you're so passionate about outside of work?

Joy kalu
    23 replies

Replies

YanXu
    Gourmet food
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Reading, movies and sport :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Working out, Hiking anything that can physically exhaust me because i am at the desk all the time.
    Oscar
    Music is my escape. Whatever it is on guitar or by listening, my spirit should raise.
    Luka Brzin
    Reading and music (listening to it, not creating haha)
    Rajesh Chopra
    I'm really passionate about hiking.
    Goluraja
    I’m passionate about photography. Capturing moments and scenes through a lens is something I find really fulfilling.
    Chritopher Bond
    I'm super into hiking. It’s my favorite way to unwind and enjoy nature.
    Indiana Joshi
    I’m really passionate about photography. Capturing moments and playing with different styles is my creative outlet.
    Steve Troy
    I’m devoted to community service. Volunteering and contributing to local causes give me a sense of purpose and connection beyond my professional life.
    Candy Portuondo
    Reading is my passionate. Diving into books and exploring different genres offers me a delightful escape and continuous personal growth.
    Greffin Dony
    I'm deeply passionate about cooking. Experimenting with new recipes and exploring different cuisines brings me immense joy and creativity outside of work.
    Charlotte Combes
    Im really passionate about hiking. I love exploring new trails and being outdoors whenever I can
    Violeta Redig
    Exploring Mountains and spending my time at riverside
    Vivian
    I'm passionate about exploring nature through hiking and photography, finding peace and creativity in the great outdoors.
    Mikkel Banner
    I am passionate with my food I am over excited with every new item
    Johny burg
    Foodie guy and love trying new restaurants and cuisines. Cooking is also a passion of mine and I love experimenting with new recipes.
    Joy kalu
    @johny_burg The foodie guy🤣 Lol... I believe you're sharing your own experience while exploring diff cuisines, right?
    Emily Grace Thompson
    I'm really into exploring new restaurants and cuisines! Always on the hunt for those hidden gem eateries with mind-blowing dishes. Bonus points if they source local, sustainable ingredients. Cooking is my creative outlet outside of work too - I love experimenting with global flavors and techniques to level up my home chef game. 🌶🥗🍳 Anyone else here a fellow food adventurer? 🙋♂