• Subscribe
  • What's one thing you're so passionate about outside of work?

Joy kalu
    30 replies

Replies

YanXu
    Gourmet food
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Reading, movies and sport :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Working out, Hiking anything that can physically exhaust me because i am at the desk all the time.
    Khansaru
    Hiking is my thing. Spending time in nature is very relax for me.
    Oscar
    Music is my escape. Whatever it is on guitar or by listening, my spirit should raise.
    Luka Brzin
    Reading and music (listening to it, not creating haha)
    Rajesh Chopra
    I'm really passionate about hiking.
    Goluraja
    I’m passionate about photography. Capturing moments and scenes through a lens is something I find really fulfilling.
    Chritopher Bond
    I'm super into hiking. It’s my favorite way to unwind and enjoy nature.
    Indiana Joshi
    I’m really passionate about photography. Capturing moments and playing with different styles is my creative outlet.
    Thomas Turner
    Photography is my biggest passion. Capturing moments, landscapes, and people through my lens allow me to express creativity and see the world in new ways.
    Sheik Born
    I love gardening because its really satisfying
    Steve Troy
    I’m devoted to community service. Volunteering and contributing to local causes give me a sense of purpose and connection beyond my professional life.
    Candy Portuondo
    Reading is my passionate. Diving into books and exploring different genres offers me a delightful escape and continuous personal growth.
    Greffin Dony
    I'm deeply passionate about cooking. Experimenting with new recipes and exploring different cuisines brings me immense joy and creativity outside of work.
    Zackary Mendez
    I enjoy outdoor adventures. Hiking and camping.
    Charlotte Combes
    Im really passionate about hiking. I love exploring new trails and being outdoors whenever I can
    Jeanette Walls
    I’m really passionate about volunteering at animal shelters. Helping rescue animals find loving homes brings me so much joy.
    Jaimy James
    I am deeply into sustainable gardening. Growing my own food and reducing my carbon footprint gives me a sense of purpose.
    Violeta Redig
    Exploring Mountains and spending my time at riverside