• Subscribe
  • What’s one task you wish AI could fully automate for you?

Ali Jan
    17 replies
    If AI could take over one repetitive task or workflow, what would it be, and how would that free up your time for more important things?

Replies

Neeraj Kumar
    Any kind of bureaucratic stuff really. Filling forms for building plan approvals, taxes, opening bank account etc. Take my data, store it safely, and find out what you need to fill the forms for me. I'll review and submit.
    Yulita Nurul
    Do my job, so I can relax and enjoy life 😂
    Petar Komordžić
    Instagram messages! That's why we created ZenithChat But jokes aside it would definitely be some sort of customer support FAQ/messages related 😂
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    One task many wish AI could fully automate is managing and responding to all customer inquiries in real-time, including resolving complex issues, without human intervention.
    Wouter van der Meij
    Would be great if AI could do my taxes! There are a lot of boring administrative work, AI could improve!
    Vivek
    Hi Ali! Great question. I wish AI could fully automate managing my emails. Sorting through tons of messages every day gets tiring, and it would be amazing if AI could handle that so I can focus on more important tasks. Have you come across any AI tools that help with this?
    Obsolution
    @captvk we built something like this for a company. The problem is that to do the job correctly it takes a lot of time and tweaking to get it right. So it’s expensive. There will be cheaper alternatives but reality is… you need to put a lot of effort in behind the scenes before launching so it’s done right and doesn’t make any big mistakes. Strongly recommend a layer where you read the email before it’s sent!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Entire sales job...from prospects to client conversion, and also achieving targets. 🤣 Would be happy to get paid and live stress-free🧘‍♀️
    David Patrykowski
    Writing emails and accounting, these are rather mundane parts of my work I wish to automate!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Marketing aspects of all my products!
    SophiaRoseCarter
    Ha, I wish! But realistically, maybe AI could automate some of the repetitive, tedious parts of my job like data entry, formatting documents, and scheduling meetings. That way I'd have more time to focus on the important stuff that requires human creativity and judgment. 🧠💡