• Subscribe
  • What's one skill you're currently working on improving?

Ernest Wolfe
    33 replies

Replies

James Chappel
    I am currently honing my public speaking skills gotta get better at presenting ideas with confidence!
    Curtis J. Sanders
    I’m focusing on improving my communication skills right now. It’s amazing how much of a difference clear communication can make in both personal and professional life.
    Sana Khan
    I’m trying to get better at time management. It’s a bit of a juggling act, but I’m making progress and learning a lot along the way.
    Grayson Carter
    I’m working on becoming more organized. I’ve found that having a better system in place really helps me stay on top of things.
    Julia Klemenc
    I'm currently focused on improving my public speaking skills. I’ve been taking a course and practicing regularly to build confidence and deliver presentations more effectively.
    Christopher Adams
    I'm working on my coding skills, specifically in Python. I’ve started a few projects and am learning from online tutorials to enhance my programming abilities.
    Haider Murtaza
    Lately, I’ve been honing my time management skills. I’m experimenting with different productivity techniques to better organize my task and manage my workday .
    James Frank
    I’m dedicating time to enhance my writing skills. I’ve been taking an online course and writing daily to refine my style and clarity.
    Alice
    Working on being more consistent with my fitness routine. It’s tough, but consistency is key
    Casiana Rajas
    My focus is on becoming a better listener. It’s helping me connect more deeply with people.
    Sabine Engel
    I'm working on becoming more organized. Small steps are making a big diffrence
    John Brown
    i am tweaking my time management. Trying to juggle tasks more efficiently and stay organized.
    Umar Aziz
    Working on mindfulness and meditation to keep stress in check and stay focused.
    Mary Mayo
    I’m currently working on my coding skills. It’s a bit challenging, but I’m enjoying the learning process and seeing gradual improvements.
    Mitchell Marshall
    I’m trying to improve my project management skills, but it feels like I’m hitting a wall with organization and prioritization.
    Lisa Stanley
    I’m focusing on learning a new language.
    Samuel Evans
    I'm working on my storytelling and public speaking skills too! Have been practicing by telling personal stories and anecdotes to friends and giving short talks at Toastmasters. It's a great way to build confidence. I also recommend the book Talk Like TED for tips on engaging an audience. Keep at it, you'll crush those public speaking goals!
    Caspian Holt
    I'm improving my public speaking skills to feel more confident and persuasive during presentations.
    Charles Daniel
    I focus on refining my time management skills to become more efficient with my daily tasks.
    Colton Drake
    I am enhancing my data analysis skills to make more informed decisions in my work.