What's one skill you NEED to learn to make your dream a reality?

Neha
23 replies

Replies

Chris
Self awareness. Without it you are drifting until you become aware. With it you have the power to create the dream the suits you. Tune into yourself and how you can create value for people, then your dreams become reality.
Deluar Hosain
Marketing, Marketing, and Marketing!
Neha
@emaildeluar haha, Nice! for that continues effort and creativity and smart skills required, and its not one time learning skill all time learning and according to the market and the trend as well
Understand the unique pattern of your life and the underlying motivations driving your actions. By gaining self-awareness, you can align your actions with your goals and develop a healthier, more productive lifestyle.
Siyan YANG
Increase my energy and distribute them effectively!!!
Hakim Zerhouni
Launching soon!
It's effective communication.
Neha
@hakz only communication skills that you want to learn to fulfil your dream?
Elaine Lu
To make my dream a reality, I need to master effective communication. It's the key to building strong relationships and conveying my vision clearly.
Kane
Launching soon!
Curiosity and passion.
My3 Murthy
copyrwriting. The second one isn't necessarily a skill, more of a personality trait, but it counts: Consistency & focus (That makes it 3 right? lol)
Nikolas Dimitroulakis
equanimity - not a skill per se
Jerryton
Launching soon!
In order to turn a dream into reality, all we need is a never-give-up attitude.
Andrea Vannelli
Constancy, because you have to go ahead even if you are tired and you can't see any result
Launching soon!
One vital skill for achieving your dream is the ability to adapt and innovate in the face of challenges. By staying flexible and open to new ideas, you can navigate obstacles and find creative solutions to propel yourself forward. We are building a marekting AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
David Grunwald
The one skill you need to learn to make your dream a reality is resilience.
David Nelson
Maybe coding or No Code
Sansa Grey
I have a dream project for an App and I want to built that app myself and for that I either need to learn coding or try the no code.
Kristan Servidad
As a founder: anything super tedious and requires a lot of detail -- P&L sheets, reporting, highly technical and complex copy, taxes As a human: identifying, prioritizing, and focusing on tasks that will provide me the greatest ROI on my time
Aayushi Singh
I believe 'People Management' and 'Get to know your Money' are the two basic need that everyone should be good at.
Priyanka Saini
let it go