What's ONE of the biggest lessons you learned in 2022? πŸ™

Share one of your biggest lessons learned this year. Could be personal-related, business-related, etc. Anything, really! I'll start off. I learned about the power of gratitude and being thankful and not taking things for granted, no matter how small or trivial they might appear to be. In the wild west of social media, it seems like everybody else "has it" these days and it's easy to get lost up in the things you DON'T have vs. what you DO have. More importantly, it's important to set a time to actually reflect on this otherwise the days go by and you end up not practicing gratitude at all. Anyhow, what about yourselves?

Replies

Joan Mateo Duarte πŸš€
Build in public! It's great the feedback you get for people that have the same mentality as you.
Shon Paunan
That it's okay to make mistakes but its important that you pick up the pieces and take the learnings with you as you move forward
Minha Nadeem
Self-care is important.
Santa
@mahad_kamran Absolutely! I learnt this through multiple burn-outs, or rather one widely extended & suppressed. There is no glory in overfunctioning.
Minha Nadeem
@santalo Exactly! The 'hustle' culture only burns you out and there shouldn't be any feeling of pride in overworking and spending all your time just working and not taking time out for yourself.
Rebecca Tany
The courage to face failure and start again, I screwed up an e-commerce project