• Subscribe
  • What's one feature YouTube Shorts needs to stand out from TikTok and Reels? πŸ€”

Bilal Asif
    11 replies
    YouTube Shorts is growing fast, but it's still playing catch-up with TikTok and Instagram Reels. πŸš€ I think adding better editing tools or unique collaboration features could set it apart. What do you think would make Shorts a must-use platform?" πŸŽ₯

Replies

Nifal Adam
    YouTube Shorts needs to have a unique feature that makes it different from TikTok and Reels. Maybe something that lets people interact with videos in a new way or create videos more easily
    Azza Shahid
    No idea. Will definitely want to see what others say.
    Udaya Sri
    I think the content should be more personalized based on what we consume.
    Itohan blessing Eigbadon
    I think adding interactive features like live polls or Q&A sessions could really set YouTube Shorts apart. It would make the platform more engaging for viewers
    Zainab Adamu
    Integrating unique audio features or music collaboration options could make YouTube Shorts stand out. It would attract more creators looking for new ways to use music
    Blondelle Pai
    Personalized recommendation based on user interests could really help YouTube Shorts. It would make it easier for users to discover new and relevant content
    Amalio Lanter
    Better integration with YouTube’s main platform could make Shorts more appealing. Imagine easily linking long videos with Shorts for more in depth content!
    Aaron hailey
    I’d love to see more advanced editing features, like those fun effects and transitions TikTok has. It would make creating content more dynamic and engaging.
    Casiana Rajas
    Customizable video templates might set Shorts apart. They could help users create professional looking content quickly and stand out from tiktok reeels