• Subscribe
  • What’s one crucial lesson you wish you'd learned before your first PH launch?

Abdal Yousef
    11 replies

Replies

Krishanu Chakraborty
    One important lesson I regret not having grasped before even starting my first hunt is proper outreach and buildup within the community before a product launch. It is imperative to foster excitement and build relationships with the community well in advance. Product Hunt is not only a place where you can introduce your product; it is an audience-dependent focus where the effectiveness and outcome of the marketing efforts depend on the audience infatuation even before the product is unveiled. The earlier you involve potential users, get their input, create a lot of chatter, and schmooze potential customers or makers, the better your undertaking will be. It is no longer about the good old white paper; it is how well you have geared and designed the community to receive it.
    Vovik Tsybulskyi
    @krishanu_chakraborty thanks! really helps, I'll be launching my product in 10 days, and that's my first time, so a little bit confused.
    Alexander Farr
    @krishanu_chakraborty good point, how exactly would you approach the outreach on the community? Do you just mean engaging in discussions like this meaningful comments and supporting through likes? Or do you mean actual outreach in terms of sending messages to other community members and how would you do this?
    Krishanu Chakraborty
    @alexanderfarr Thanks! Of course, it is both. Discussing topics with good comments and reaching out to other people by liking them definitely gets you going for increasing your presence and reputation in the community.
    Alexander Farr
    @krishanu_chakraborty thanks - this makes sense 👌
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Don't rely completely on Product Hunt. It is a platform where you can get exposure + backlinks + even a badge (publicity and approval). But nothing is guaranteed (If you know what I mean). Trying to point out latest changes with the platform.
    Tymek Zapała
    @busmark_w_nika what do you mean? :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @tymzap have you seen lately that PH drama? 🙈
    Gernot Bernkopf
    Sorry, dcupl hasn’t launched on PH yet, which is why I’m curious about the responses. We plan to do so in the future.
    Muhammad Zeeshan
    One crucial lesson before a Product Hunt launch is the importance of community engagement and pre-launch preparation. For Truck Simulator Ultimate Play Mode APK, building excitement with a targeted audience, gathering feedback, and optimizing the game’s features ahead of time could ensure a smoother launch and better reception from the gaming community.