• Subscribe
  • What's next way of communicating next to video chat/ voice chat

Novat singh
    3 replies
    Let's discuss

Replies

Jason Colady
    Hey, I don't know much about next way communication ways but I mostly use Cam chat for video chat but I don't know either you will consider it latest way of communication or not?
    susowo heusjod
    Hi, One possible way of communicating next to video chat/ voice chat is live chat, which is a text-based form of conversational customer support. Live chat allows businesses to connect with customers in real-time, provide faster responses, and improve customer satisfaction. Some of the benefits of live chat are: It can be integrated with other business tools, such as BallSportsGear CRM, email, or social media, to provide a seamless customer experience. It can be enhanced with features such as canned responses, intelligent routing, video chat, co-browsing, bots, and triggers, to optimize communication efficiency and effectiveness. It can be measured with metrics such as response time, resolution time, customer satisfaction, and conversion rate, to evaluate the performance and quality of live chat service. Another possible way of communicating next to video chat/ voice chat is in-game chat, which is a text, voice, or video messaging feature that enables social gaming experiences.