• Subscribe
  • Whatโ€™s cooking for the weekend? ๐Ÿ’ก

Bilal Asif
    33 replies
    TGIF! Iโ€™m eager to hear what you have planned for the weekend! Are you tackling a new DIY project, exploring a hidden gem in your city, or just Netflix and Chill! ๐ŸŒŸ Share your weekend plans. ๐ŸŒŸ

Replies

Tim Hillison
    We are preparing to launch Fleak on Tuesday, 8/20. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @tim_ep1 You have mine and my teams support for it. best of luck, just drop me a message on LinkedIn.
    Amard Sonal
    I'm thinking of hitting up a local event and relaxing with friends. Might also spend some time outdoors if the weatherโ€™s good
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Haider Murtaza
    Not much! Iโ€™m planning to chill and catch up on some shows. Maybe try cooking a new recipe if I feel inspired
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @haider_murtaza do let me know what you cooked
    Ahh! this weekend is all about rest ;)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @nancey_ good choice rejuvenate for your next weeks battles
    Fredrick James
    nothing only rest
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @fredrick_james good choice
    Emma Jon
    Sound like a fin weekend! I am planning on catching up some reading and maybe going for hike. What about you?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @emma_jon had to take my friends out in a family sort of gathering and have a podcast to record in 3 hours
    Ira M. Cassidy
    I'm thinking of trying out a new recipe this weekend called Culinary Crafts. Wish me luck!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @ira_m_cassidy best luck, do share how it went
    Ali Haider
    Iโ€™m ready to help you brainstorm!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @alli_haider help me brainstorm for what
    kan pocha
    A beautiful night in with a movie and popcorn ๐Ÿฟ
    thina samin
    A picnic with my family โค
    Miley Janssen
    I'm planning to try out a new homemade pizza and bake some chocolate chip cookies for dessert this weekend.
    Advin Jadis
    Nothing much I am just cleaning the home and doing some home chores
    Tumblar Kevin
    Uhh... not much just working on previous tasks
    Sadam Ansari
    Also planning to relax at home this weekend. Maybe I will try out a new recipe too.
    Robert K Simpson
    I am planning a day trip to the beach.
    andi wir
    I'm gonna spend the whole night playing with my friends.
    Winston
    Planning a picnic in the park with my kids.
    Ava Marie Johnson
    Hectic weekend ahead for me! ๐Ÿ˜… Gotta tackle a bunch of chores around the house I've been putting off - mowing the lawn, fixing that leaky faucet, cleaning out the garage. But not all work - also meeting up with some buddies to catch the game at our favorite sports bar. ๐Ÿป Maybe squeezing in a quick hike Sunday morning if the weather cooperates. ๐Ÿž What about you?