🤔What's a valuable life lesson you wish you could tell your younger self?

Raphael S.
18 replies

Replies

Sam Green
Take care of your health early
Amelia Charlie
Be a kind person, be an honest person, and be a loving person by changing your perspective on what failure means to you and others.
Jonathan
Minimize the number of sunk costs you can't let go of. Being willing to change your mind or shift effort can be much more valuable than seeing something through just because you started down that path.
Geetanjali Shrivastava
Don't close your mind to anything, even if it's something that seems outlandishly and completely out of your realm. Learn as much as you can, explore, and believe you can achieve anything..and everything!
Abhishek Soni
Buy bitcoin, kidding, but yeah, try to learn more about those new things in technology that's hard to understand but still trending, because if something requires effort but is still loved by people, then it would become easier once enough people get involved, and if you become the part of those initial people who help the tech get better then you are not just helping solve that problem, you are also learning hard stuff solving along the way!
Launching soon!
I would give these three pieces of advice to my younger self. 1) Believe in yourself. 2) Be ready to fail and accept failure as part of the journey. 3) Focus on new opportunities rather than failures.
Tim Heijn
Its simple - Be a quick adopter@
Roberto Morais
From the top of my mind: - Always know why you are doing something (ideally, write it down) - Don't be afraid or shy to ask for more - Try new things, yeah it's scary, try it anyway - When working in an innovative sector consider pivot to help others working there (infrastructure for the new sector) - If you need to work very hard to convince people your product is good usually something needs to change in your offer
Rai Ahmad Faraz
Don’t hesitate when you should act