• Subscribe
  • What’s a skill everybody should learn?

Priyanka Saini
    18 replies
    I will go first - Writing ✍️

Replies

Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    Writing and effective communication go hand in hand. Use tools to improve your writing skills, but don't let AI tools debilitate your skills.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    @priyanka27 so we're in a similar line - our app thesify.ai will give you constructive feedback on your writing so you can become a better writer.
    Priyanka Saini
    @mogthesify I couldn’t agree more. That’s why we built a writing app—to help people build a writing habit and strengthen their communication. By writing down your thoughts and ideas, you can articulate them better and improve your communication skills.
    Dan O'Malley
    How to handle giving and receiving feedback.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Effective communication, Whether it's verbal or written, being able to clearly express ideas, listen actively, and understand others is essential in both personal and professional settings.
    Priyanka Saini
    @hamza_afzal_butt Absolutely Hamza!! :)
    Evan Christopher
    Adaptability & having such open-mind attitude.
    Priyanka Saini
    @evan_christophers Definitely! Adaptability and an open mind are so important. How do you work on these skills?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Sales and marketing.
    Priyanka Saini
    @vaibhavdwivedi Absolutely, sales and marketing are so important! I'm also learning this. 😂 What’s one key thing you think everyone should focus on in these areas?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @priyanka27 Being humble and being the "listener".
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    I guess everyone should learn effective communication skills.
    Priyanka Saini
    @anu_d4 Absolutely Anu! Effective communication is so important. What’s your favorite tip for improving it? :)
    Ayesha Mughal
    I believe being able to clearly express our thoughts and listen actively is crucial.
    Priyanka Saini
    @aye_sha_mughal Absolutely! Clear expression and active listening are so important. Do you have any tips for improving these skills? :)
    Johanna John
    I’d suggest that everyone learn how to manage stress. Understanding techniques for relaxation and mindfulness can greatly improve overall well-being and productivity.
    Priyanka Saini
    @joha_nna_john That’s great advice! Do you have any favorite techniques for managing stress that you’d recommend?