• Subscribe
  • What productivity tools are you using in your daily tech stack?

Rupal Saini
    35 replies

Replies

Trevor Lee
    Myko Assistant
    Myko Assistant
    May be a cop out but ChatGPT!
    Matt Cloud
    Notepad++, Google Docs and Gmail calendar/scheduled emails. Life savers!
    Max Shen
    I use Todoist to organize the tasks and use Flowmodor to stay in the flow state!
    murph
    work: jira, slack personal: standard notes, notion
    Galina Linardi
    Tools like Asana and Slack help me manage tasks and communicate effectively throughout the day.
    Luther Westover
    I rely on Google Drive for document management and Trello for organizing projects
    Lekan Oladosu
    Launching soon!
    1. Confluence for workflow documentation 2. Google drive for planning and storage 3. Slack for team communication 4. Penpot for designing and prototyping
    David Grunwald
    I rely on Asana for tracking project progress and setting deadlines.
    Dinda Nancy
    Google Workspace handles my email, documents, and calendar. It’s perfect for keeping all my work in one place and accessible from anywhere.
    Sana Khan
    Zoom is essential for video meetings and virtual collaborations.
    Miley Janssen
    I rely on a task management app to keep my to-do list organized and ensure I stay on track with deadlines.
    Lakshya Singh
    I like a chrome extension called Focus Plant! Its a game that challenge you to focus and when you complete a pomodoro, you get some coins which you can use to create garden in the game. Its interesting! Btw, Jupitrr AI is live now. Please share your feedback!
    Cheryle Veltri
    I use a calendar app to schedule meetings and set reminders for important deadlines and events.
    Ashley Gnegy
    For quick communication, I use a messaging app that integrates with other tools in my tech stack.
    Krista Pettersen
    Jira, Slack, along with Gmail/calendar. Meeting notifications 10mins before have saved me so many times!
    Two Heads
    - Slack for messaging - Launchlist.cc for my launch checklist - Timesheetr for time tracking - Trello for to do's
    Nathan Covey
    - Apple Notes - ChatGPT - A physical timer for Pomodoro
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    I heavily rely on Asana for managing projects and use Zoom for all our remote meetings.
    Gaby Korablyova
    Layer, Notion, ChatGPT, Google docs and drive My success kit at work and in everyday life :D
    Rahul Parmar
    I use various productivity tools in my daily tech stack, including Slack, Trello, Google Workspace, and Grammarly.