• Subscribe
  • What product roadmapping tools would you recommend?

Borja DR
    5 replies
    At my company, we're considering moving away from spreadsheets and Notion for roadmaps and adopting a dedicated product roadmap tool. Besides ProductBoard, which other tools have you used and would recommend?

Replies

Katrina Rodriguez
    I've used Trello and recommend it for how simple and flexible it is. It's easy to use so easy to get people using it and collaborating right away.
    Nathan Covey
    Wondering the same thing
    Prateek
    If you're considering moving away from spreadsheets and Notion for product roadmapping, here are some great tools to check out: Aha! - A comprehensive option that aligns roadmaps with strategic goals, though it can be a bit complex. Monday.com - Highly flexible and customizable, integrating seamlessly with tools like Jira. Roadmunk - Excels at creating visual roadmaps that are easy to share with stakeholders. Jira Advanced Roadmaps - Ideal for teams already using Jira, as it keeps development tasks linked directly to the roadmap. Craft.io - Designed specifically for product teams, offering robust features for prioritization and backlog management. Airfocus - User-friendly with a focus on clear visual planning and prioritization. Each tool has its own strengths, so it’s worth considering what aligns best with your team’s workflow!
    Thane Rivers
    Earn up to 300%profit on an auto trade system with SARAH JEFFERY FX ON INSTA GRAM
    Ronald Young
    I've been using Productboard and really liking it for roadmapping and prioritizing features based on user feedback and business goals. Notion can also work well for lighter weight roadmapping if you set up the pages/databases in the right way. Curious what others are using too!