• Subscribe
  • what product do you think has not been solved yet?

Areo Sodiq Adebola
    30 replies

Replies

Emma
    I think there’s still room for a tool that makes it super easy to create and manage custom virtual events with all the features nedeed for a professional experience.
    Areo Sodiq Adebola
    @ag94 do you mind elaborating?
    Nevil Ling
    I think there's still room for innovation in personal finance management. I haven't seen a tool that truly simplifies budgeting while also providing real-time financial advice.
    aliza beth
    I feel like there's a need for better tools that integrate mental health tracking with daily routines. I haven’t come across something that really combines these aspects effectively.
    Michael Gonzalez
    I’m always looking for a seamless way to keep everything in sync.
    Steve Joe
    I would love to see a seamless solution for managing and consolidating all personal and professional data in one secure place.
    xavi
    @steve_joe interesting, please check out our upcoming product, and let me know if that would work for you.
    amelia rose
    There’s definitely room for improvement for creating a universally accessible and affordable learning tool for people with different abilities and learning styles.
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @amelia_rosee Totally agree with you! There's a huge need for an accessible and affordable learning tool that adapts to different abilities and learning styles. At LoonaLabs, we're working on just that, so we hope we're right up your alley! 😄 Let me know if you'd like to hear more - we'd love to share details with you!
    Noora khan
    I am still waiting for a truly effective way to automate and optimize home energy use across different devices and systems.
    Christian Onochie
    I think a comprehensive tool for simplifying and automating home maintenance tasks is still lacking.
    Rajesh Chopra
    An all in one solution that combine the best features of various smart home devices into a single, I think intuitive interface could be really valuable.
    Hudson Roman
    I think there's still a need for a truly seamless cross-platform note-taking app that syncs instantly and flawlessly between all devices without any glitches. It would make managing ideas so much easier.
    Remy Traphagan
    An app that predicts and adapts to personal shopping habits to offer proactive recommendations based on lifestyle changes would be super useful. It could streamline shopping and make it more personalized.
    Delphia Phy
    I’d love to see an advanced tool that combines personal productivity with mental health support. Something that helps manage tasks while also offering reminders and tips for maintaining well-being.
    Cesare Stautz
    A simple universal remote for all smart devices
    Santosh Kumar
    seamless cross platforms file sharing without compatibility issues
    Robert Mills
    An intuitive meal planner tailored to individual preference
    David Edwards
    Can i say the human rePRODUCTion system? Child birth seems to be a serious work in progress!
    Jone Denherder
    I think there's still room for a tool that seamlessly integrates all my different productivity apps.
    Olive Loren
    I haven’t seen a truly effective solution for managing both personal and work tasks in one place.
    megan scott
    I’m still waiting for a tool that really simplifies the process of tracking and analyzing personal spending.