• Subscribe
  • What prep you need to do before launching on Product Hunt ?

Abhay Talreja
    9 replies
    Share your best and worst move. Trying to learn and understand what really works here.

Replies

Ash Carey
    Cultivate a pre-launch audience through social media, email marketing, and online communities. 😃
    Abhay Talreja
    @ash_carey cultivate? - you mean, reach out to your network and ask them to come and vote for your product ?
    Guadalupe R. Moore
    Define your target audience: Who are you trying to reach? 🥰
    Abhay Talreja
    @guadalupe_r_moore How does defining your target audience will help on a platform like PH ? i do understand the material for the product, sure. but, PH is supposed to be open to all. are you thinking of adding your product detail in a way, that it is appealing to your TA ?
    Aniyah Hoovers
    Use visually appealing images and videos to showcase your product. 😚
    Abhay Talreja
    @aniyah_hoovers Thanks, absolutely agree. I think, i can take rference from the top ones on PH. Good point.
    Chriss Brat
    Reach out to influencers and industry experts for support. 😉😉
    Abhay Talreja
    @chriss_brat That's smart, so before launching, have a plan to reach out to the influencers, but do you recommend getting that traffic to my home page or on PH ? - i feel driving them on PH would be a waste.
    Dedew
    Before launching on Product Hunt, build a community early, have a clear value proposition, secure an influential hunter, and prepare a strong demo, video, and landing page. On launch day, actively engage with comments. My best move was engaging the Product Hunt community beforehand, while the worst was launching without a ready audience or polished product. Timing and participation are crucial for success.