• Subscribe
  • What platform would you suggest for building a community for a SaaS product?

Imtiyaz
    19 replies
    Hey ProductHunt community! Communities are crucial for building relationships and growing our networks. As a SaaS product owner, it's important to consider which platform is best to host your community. There are many options available, each with its own pros and cons. For example, WhatsApp allows for direct and easy communication with members, while LinkedIn and Facebook Groups offer connection opportunities. On the other hand, email lists are king when it comes to building an audience and community. What platform do you prefer to use for building a SaaS community? What are your thoughts? Let's discuss!

Replies

Kseniya Avtukhovich
    Hi Imtiyaz, great question! I find that building a community on multiple platforms can be beneficial. LinkedIn and Facebook Groups are great for connecting with potential customers and building relationships, while email lists allow for more targeted and personalized communication. Slack and Discord can also be great for fostering engagement and communication among community members. Ultimately, it depends on your goals and target audience. It's important to consider which platform will best serve your community's needs and create the most value for your users.
    Sachin shajan
    I am using circle.so, as that's affordable as we scale
    Hashir Ahmed
    Slack works for me... i hope this work for you as well
    Elly
    SlashPage
    I'm building a community around our service. I like to optimize it by adding features that we want. And I've seen people using Slack or Discord, and I think that's a great way to go if they have the space in their workspace.
    Anil Meena
    @elly_cho You can try our platform as well. Its called Pensil.in, its a completely white label solution with support for APIs and SDKs for advance integration.
    Matthias Strafinger
    Slack and Discord seem to me to work the best.
    Nikhil Sharma
    I am using reddit and discord
    Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
    Duply.co
    Launching soon!
    This is just my opinion * Discord - GenZ / Milenial Audience * Slack - Startup Audience * Facebook - Adult Audience * Telegram - Usually related to finance / crypto audience After all, it's better to ask your current user where they're usually active
    Anil Matcha
    You can use a professional community platform like UUKI or Circle.so . I am the co-founder of UUKI and can answer any questions if you are interested
    Anil Meena
    You can try Pensil.in, affordable whitelabel community platform. We do custom development as and have support for APIs and SDKs.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Mostly slack and discord.
    Richa Sharma
    Upscale: The Sales Engagement Platform
    Upscale: The Sales Engagement Platform
    More than the platform, how you engage the community will matter. Slack is simple and quite familiar to almost everyone so it could be on your list. If not, discord but then that's not as simple.
    Karthik Tatikonda
    I would suggest to start with Whatsapp and When you need more moderation option you can slowly move to discord or any other community tools like circle