• Subscribe
  • What platform do you use to build your product community?

Fay_F
    26 replies
    Our team uses Discord. But found that many users had not used the platform.

Replies

Amy G. Debnam
    Personally, I love using Facebook Groups because it’s easy to manage and everyone seems to be there. It’s where I’ve found a lot of support and engagement from our community.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @amy_g_debnam Yes! Facebook Groups are easy to set up and more straightforward for users to send messages. By the way, did you create the Group with the founder's Facebook account or the brand's official account?
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    We uses discord too, but still wondering if code your own community like PH is another choice.
    Amensa Hulk
    I’ve noticed that Slack has been a fantastic tool for real -time discussions and keeping everyone in the loop. It really helps to have a space where we can chat and collaborate.
    Anne Boehm
    We’ve found that platforms like Discord and Reddit are great for engaging with people and creating a space where we can share updates and have meaningful conversations.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @anne_boehm Oh, Reddit! I forgot about this when I set the options. I have to say that Reddit has a very active user base.
    Andrew Ezra
    I use discord for building my product community
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @andrew_ezra We are also, but the problem we encountered is that it seems like our target users are not very familiar with discord. Should we choose another platform like Facebook group?
    Angelina Ashley
    Lately, I’ve been learning on slack for community building. It’s easy to integrate with other tools and keeps conversations organized .
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @angelina_ashley I haven't used this platform yet, is it newbie friendly?
    Karen Cravens
    I’ve been using Discord for my community, but I’ve noticed a lot of users struggle with it. Sometimes I think WhatsApp might be a more accessible option for everyone.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @karen_cravens We had the same problem. I think it's time for us to choose another platform that our target users are more familiar with.
    Stephane Thrasher
    We tried Telegram for our product community, and it’s been great!
    Noora khan
    Honestly, I’ve found Facebook Groups to be the most effective for building our community. It’s where most of our users are already active and engaged.
    Paul Mbetobong
    We use Discord for our product community. It offers good features for engagement and organizing discussions.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    Our team relise on Facebook Groups to build our community. It's user-friendly and many people are familiar with it.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @chioma_nzomiwu Many people are familiar with Facebook as an advantage in building a community of users quickly. We use discord, but find that our users don't seem to be too familiar with it.
    Shameka Fabros
    We use slack to manage our product community. It helps with team collaboration and integrates well with other tools.
    Chandrshekhar Rawan
    I prefer using a combination of Facebook Groups and a dedicated forum to build and manage our product community.