What piece of advice would you give to a person launching their product for the first time on PH?

Sunny Kumar
8 replies
Mine: Make as many connections as possible.

Replies

wukong
Create a detailed publishing plan and follow up on every task, ensuring that no aspects are overlooked such as titles, copywriting, and thumbnail images. Try to expand your community, ideally one where members can help one another by introducing your product and garnering support via comments and upvotes. This will improve your product's ranking and generate positive exposure. Engage in conversations and interactions on communities and platforms which are relevant to your product. All of these steps are necessary. If these have been executed well, then you only have one last thing to worry about - that the product released on the same day as yours did not require as much effort as yours, even if it's meant as a joke, take a moment to appreciate the meaning behind it.
Karen Layrisse
Indeed, making connections and supporting others too is really important. I would also recommend asking for feedback before the launch, checking guides like https://get.leanbe.ai/product-hu..., giving offers, explaining the benefits and unique features of the product, preparing a demo video, testing, and not forgetting about the relevance of quality and design.
Michael Lappert
Sunny, i tell you tomorrow after later this week. I missed too much before the launch! xD
Neha Khan
BUILD STRONG COMMUNITY! Don't test built your community
Othmane Khadri
Maximize your presence, and talk with makers.
Max Yamp
Follow the official guide for how to grow your visibility - a lot of organic engagement and actually using Product Hunt yourself!
Ayesha Javaid
"Launching a product for the first time on PH can be an exciting but challenging endeavor. My advice would be to consider seeking guidance from a certified life coach. Life coaches can provide valuable insights, help you set clear goals, and develop effective strategies to navigate the product launch process. They can offer support in areas such as market research, target audience identification, branding, and building a strong launch plan. With the guidance of a life coach, you can gain the confidence, clarity, and motivation needed to successfully launch your product on PH and achieve your desired outcomes." https://coachappnow.com/