• Subscribe
  • What other free AI-generated music products can you recommend?

Hongyuan Cao
    6 replies

Replies

Nathaniel Vogler
    I’ve used Amper for creating custom tracks quickly. It’s super easy and lets you tailor the music to your needs.
    Hongyuan Cao
    I plan to create a one-stop AI music product to help users solve problems in music creation and learning! The name is: https://remusic.ai/en
    Lucy Rolff
    AIVA is great for generating classical and emotional pieces. It’s free to start, and I find it really handy for setting a specific mood.
    Blondelle Pai
    Soundraw lets you create royalty-free music with AI. It’s simple to use and offers a variety of genres to choose from.
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    I've been using Mubert for AI-generated music lately. It's pretty slick - you can set parameters like mood, genre, BPM, etc. and it creates a unique track. Decent quality too. But would be great to have a more full-featured AI music tool. Remusic.ai looks promising, I'll definitely check it out when it launches!
    Charlotte Elise Sinclair
    I've been using Soundful.ai to generate royalty-free music tracks for my YouTube videos and it works pretty well. They have both free and paid plans. Aiva.ai also looks promising for AI music composition but I haven't tried it personally yet. Excited to check out your product remusic.ai when it launches!