• Subscribe
  • What No-Code tools do you use?

Patryk Pijanowski
    20 replies
    Hey! I'm curious what No-Code and Low-Code tools do you use on a daily basis? Is it Webflow, Anima or Relume?

Replies

Debra Hetrick
    I rely on a mix of tools for design and automation; they’ve made my workflow so much smoother.
    Nastassia
    https://www.scade.pro/ no advertising, just pure love :) I work with my own templates every day
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Softr is my favourite
    Nayab ishfaq
    I like using Carrd for simple, clean landing pages. It’s straightforward and does the job well without any fuss.
    Natalia Demianenko
    Hey Patryk! I know this might sound like an ad, but I genuinely use the tool I developed myself. It's an AI scraper https://aiscraper.co/ that helps me easily collect, for example, events for an event digest and products for my directory
    Vishwakarma
    Figma is is, the cream of the crop, a collaborative design tool that streamlines the entire product design process with its intuitive features and seamless workflows.
    James
    AirTable. I run my whole life in AirTable and I have a bunch of automations set up in AWS Lambda that do things on the AirTable API when I get an email etc. I proper nerd out over AirTable.
    Sinforiano Lavalais
    Hi, I use Web flow a lot for building website. It's super intuitive and lets me design and launch responsive sites without writing code,
    Linam Nguyen
    Appsheet :v It's free if you work with a small team, just need to standardize data entry
    Antonin Vidal
    For creating landing pages and marketing funnels, I use Carrd. It’s easy to use and looks professional.
    Jarrick Lozada
    Bubble is my go-to tool creating more complicated web applications. It takes some times to master, but once you do, it's really effective.
    Bill Frad
    I like using Bubble for more complex web applications.
    Daisy Rosy
    I’m all about Webflow! It's my go to for building quick landing pages without needing to write any code
    David Grunwald
    Zapier is great for automating workflows between different apps. It saves me so much time on repetitive tasks.
    Allen Deck
    Recently I’ve been using Bubble a lot . It's powerful enough for more complex web apps, and still super friendly.
    Amalio Lanter
    Experimenting with Airtable and Zapier I have been the automation possibilities are endless when you connect them!
    Kimberly Cash
    Bubble For building web applications without coding.
    Rigel Cunningham
    For managing data and organizing projects, I’m a big fan of Airtable. It’s like a spreadsheet on steroids with a ton of customization options.
    Cary Montrose
    I’m really into no-code tools for simplifying website builds. It’s incredible how easy it is to create something functional without deep coding knowledge.
    Aleksander Brousseau
    I’m a fan of using different no-code platforms to get my projects up and running quickly. They’ve saved me tons of time on design and development. I can focus more on refining my ideas rather than getting stuck in the technical details.