• Subscribe
  • What Metrics Do You Track on Launch Day to Measure Success?

LDJ Beatless
    5 replies
    With the launch of our AI-powered writing assistant, WriteSmart, just around the corner on Product Hunt, we're keen on tracking the right metrics to gauge our success. πŸ€–πŸ“ Which metrics do you prioritize on launch day? Upvotes, website traffic, sign-ups, or something else? Share your strategies for measuring and celebrating success!

Replies

SimonπŸ‹
    Sales, signups, website traffic, social mentions. But don't obsess - day one isn't everything.
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    On launch day, I track user sign-ups, product engagement, feedback, and any issues reported to ensure a smooth user experience.
    Scar Qin
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    On launch day, I focus on upvotes, website traffic, and sign-ups. User engagement on social media also matters, helping us assess interest and adapt our strategy quickly.
    Jessica Young
    I track total sales, signups, and web traffic on launch day. Also keep an eye on social mentions and sentiment. Key is not to overanalyze - launch metrics are just a snapshot, not the full story. Focus on sustained growth and user engagement over time.
    Lucas Daniel Wright
    Same here. I look at traffic spikes, signups, sales, and social media buzz. But don't forget about app store reviews, crash reports, and support tickets too. The first few days are critical for identifying and fixing early issues. I also recommend having a post-launch reflection with the team to discuss what went well and areas to improve for next time. But ultimately, just getting it out the door is a win!