• Subscribe
  • What Metrics Do You Track on Launch Day to Measure Success?

LDJ Beatless
    4 replies
    With the launch of our AI-powered writing assistant, WriteSmart, just around the corner on Product Hunt, we're keen on tracking the right metrics to gauge our success. πŸ€–πŸ“ Which metrics do you prioritize on launch day? Upvotes, website traffic, sign-ups, or something else? Share your strategies for measuring and celebrating success!

Replies

AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    On launch day, I track user sign-ups, product engagement, feedback, and any issues reported to ensure a smooth user experience.
    SimonπŸ‹
    Sales, signups, website traffic, social mentions. But don't obsess - day one isn't everything.
    Scar Qin
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    On launch day, I focus on upvotes, website traffic, and sign-ups. User engagement on social media also matters, helping us assess interest and adapt our strategy quickly.
    Jessica Young
    I track total sales, signups, and web traffic on launch day. Also keep an eye on social mentions and sentiment. Key is not to overanalyze - launch metrics are just a snapshot, not the full story. Focus on sustained growth and user engagement over time.