What marketing strategy are you using to market your product?

Naresh Meetei
5 replies

Replies

Valentin Echavarria
It varies greatly depending on each startup or product. It's also essential to understand in which stage of its life it finds itself since not all distribution channels are feasible. If it's in an early stage, the ideal approach is organic growth, influencers, affiliates, having a visible and trustworthy brand persona. Launching ads and similar tactics. For more established brands, channels like SEO, advanced YouTube ads are vital to increase brand authority and recognition. What stage is the product you want to expand currently in?
Stefan Pettersson
SEO. I wanted something passive that can work while my focus is elsewhere.
Elena Tsemirava
I'm planning to use first of all SEO and social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter).
Kan Hai
Marketing is used to convey product value. Product value combined with some hot information will be better, products recommended by more customers will be better, finding a high cost-effective platform channel will be better. You can think about how information should be spread to customers, which depends on information quality, information amplifier, information transfer station.
George Evans
You need to have a good plan and knowledge about it. If anyone is looking for some information, I highly recommend this post: https://forem.dev/hanklifebetter...