• Subscribe
  • What marketing activity has helped you to gain the most paying customers? 💵

Was it? – Paid ads, – WOM, – Cold outreaching… – Or anything else? I know it strongly depends on the product, so could you please tell me: What kind of product do you have and what worked best for you? Feel free to create an ascending order (most effective activity and least effective)

Replies

Winston.
    Leveraging WOM for sustainable growth.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @winston_appsallset Good that your product spreads itself. Why do you think it is so?
    Winston.
    @busmark_w_nika It's important to ensure your product truly fits the market and that you're actively listening to feedback. If it’s not the right fit, consider making quick adjustments.
    Mike Ivars
    In the past, with an venture capital backed project, that was a SaaS to manage collaboratively ads optimized with AI, it was clearly ads in Fb, Ig and AdWords as the better choice, followed of SEO for long term as a inbound marketing strategy, with a sales team. Currently, in a bootstrap mode without investment, we use social (𝕏 mainly), communities like PH, SEO and now we will start with referrals/affiliates.
    @ivarsmas is organic marketing enough to make your business profitable?
    Mike Ivars
    @busmark_w_nika is enough if your product is right, because resolves a real need, and requires more time, but at the beginning helps to you to make sure you are doing things right and your growth is not dopped by money without listen users. And once get real PMF, you can invest in ads.
    Rayyan Jawed
    AISaas Product 1. Product Led Growth 2. Referral 3. Digital PR
    @rayyan_jawed1 what can I understand under the Product les growth?
    Borja DR
    @rayyan_jawed1 im curious about the Product Led Growth part. Any specific strategy you could share??
    Rayyan Jawed
    @busmark_w_nika freemium model or trail because of this your product itself become a marketing channel
    Milad Ranaei
    For my experience with digital products, here's the order that worked best: 1. Word of Mouth – Customers who had a great experience referred others, which brought in the most paying customers. 2. Content Marketing – Sharing valuable content that positioned the product as a solution to specific problems helped build trust. 3. Cold Outreach – Direct outreach worked, but had a lower conversion rate. 4. Paid Ads – Effective but often costly compared to organic methods. Each method depends on the product and audience, but WOM is generally the strongest driver 🦾
    @milad_ranaei what's the name of your product and what does it do, Milad?
    Astried Herera
    However, effective marketing activities often include content marketing, social media advertising, search engine optimization, and email marketing.
    @beautyrr_ what is your product?
    Astried Herera
    @busmark_w_nika i dont have any product, maybe next time i want to made products about lifestyle😁
    Janak Patel
    Referral programs have been incredibly effective in gaining paying customers. Word-of-mouth recommendations really build trust!
    @janak_patel56 what is your product?
    Janak Patel
    @busmark_w_nika Repurposing the longer content in to bit-sized without worrying about saving links, and do it later. It is Chrome Extension
    Nathan Covey
    Paid ads through meta. hands down
    @nathancovey for the app I am collaborating with is the same – ads.
    Anastasia Gray
    Need knowledge about marketing funnel.