• Subscribe
  • What Marketing activities helped you in your startup's early days?

Frankie Amoah
    3 replies
    When a product is newly launched, most founders do "everything". What are the few marketing activities founders of newly launched products should focus on in these early days?

Replies

Christopher Allen Scott
    In the early days, SEO and content marketing were huge for us. Focused on creating super valuable blog posts and guides around our product's use cases. Had to really hustle to build high-quality backlinks too - lots of manual outreach to relevant sites. Paid ads on social helped accelerate things once we had a bit of traction and knew our target audience. Curious what channels worked best for others though!
    Emily Thompson
    In the early days, I focused on content marketing to build organic traffic - wrote lots of helpful blog posts related to the problem my product solved. Also did some targeted outreach to potential users and influencers. Tracking referrals from social media shares helped me double down on what was working. But yeah curious what others found most effective when just starting out!
    Frankie Amoah
    @emilythompson Thank you so much. How were you tracking the social media shares?