• Subscribe
  • What makes you to stick to this platform?

Only a few people return there and contribute to the Product Hunt community continuously (like every day or so). Many just show up to: – launch the Product (which is the main purpose of the PH). But what makes you to return again and again? My reasons are: – to see new products and tech ideas as the first person (in my country we experience them very late) – to see a discussion of what people deal with – PH streak

Replies

Alex AI
    I lost my streak even though I logged in every day. The site bugged out and didn’t register my login, and no one responded to my email. That said, I keep coming back to check out the new products. There are often some great finds, and I also discover some useful discussions.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @byalexai yes, I also noticed that problem with logging in + some comments are not visible to me.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Honestly, the community and ofc the products. :D
    @bilalasif I noticed that many people after launch disappeared from the platform. And it is a pity because at those times they were 100% humans and not bots. But course changed :D some comments are AI generated here. 😅
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Actually i do plan to keep up with PH even after my launch because the thing is I have a lot of plans for ConnectGenie and ill improve it and add more features to it. So want to stay active even after the launch, lets see. I am looking forward to your mention in our news letter i subscribed to it yesterday,
    @bilalasif I think that you can receive a lot of reactions and valuable feedback over time when you remain active member of the community. Yes, I am in crating mode! 💪📧😀
    Rutger Hensel
    OMG you have a 696 day streak 🚀🚀🚀 For me also new products, community.
    @rutgerrr Is it making me old? 😆 happy to see that people returns overtime :)
    Apurva Desai
    The most common reasons people launch on Product Hunt are to: Reach an audience of highly-engaged product lovers. Get feedback that improves products. Validate that the idea for a product is a good one/find product-market fit.
    André J
    To increase my "Product position awareness"
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    same purpose, also I am here to see ideas like how things are evolvign in the tech.