• Subscribe
  • What Makes a Great User Experience? A Deeper Dive

Sajin S
    13 replies
    What are some products with exceptional UX that you've used recently? Why did you love them?

Replies

Product Hunt is one good example. It has nothing that could clutter your path, everything is easy to find, necessary features. I don't frustrate on anything here. I do have a couple of things they can improve, but overall, it's easy, no struggle, does the job.
    Sajin S
    @vertikanigam Product Hunt is definitely a great example of clean and intuitive design. It's refreshing to use a platform that just works. I agree, there's always room for improvement, but the core experience is spot on.
    @sajin_s Exactly the point.
    Jay Peterson
    to me,, a great user experience combines user-centric design with effective problem-solving.
    Sajin S
    @jay_peterson I couldn't agree more. A great user experience is about understanding the user's needs deeply and then crafting solutions that seamlessly address their challenges. It's a beautiful blend of empathy and ingenuity.
    Harry Alfi
    I’ve been loving Spotify lately. The UX is so smooth and user-friendly. Finding and managing my playlists feels effortless, and I really appreciate that.
    Sajin S
    @harry_alfi Spotify's UX is top-notch. What do you think sets it apart from other music streaming platforms?
    Susan R. Pruitt
    users should understand what to expect and how to maximize the product'sbenefites
    Sajin S
    @susan_r_pruitt I agree, clear expectations and guidance are essential. Users should feel empowered to get the most out of a product.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    Having a strong design system and following it throughout your design will help you stay uniform and user will have same experience any every page and every section of your product. And for best brand experience thorough every platform, one should have a well defined well structured brand guideline. I hope this helps. Tell me what would make a great user experience.
    Sajin S
    @bhhavesh_desalhey Totally agree! A solid design system is like a strong skeleton for a building – it keeps everything looking and working together nicely. And a strong brand? That's like a catchy tune that sticks in your head. But remember, it's not just about looking good. A truly amazing user experience is like a good friend – helpful, easy to be around, and always there when you need it. It's about making people feel happy and satisfied.
    Monique Lonardi
    for me simplicity, loading time, and effectiveness.