• Subscribe
  • What made you start your own company/product?

Keshini Dabare
    22 replies

Replies

Solving a personal problem I faced. Being real with you all, it became an ego thing to prove I can make it. And now I have removed ego completely and am humbled to focus on winning the hearts of my users, employees (when that happens) and investors (when that happens).
    @keshini_dabare2 Absolutely! couldn't agree more.
    Keshini Dabare
    @slimmy82 The journey is amazing, isn't it? It actually helps us refine ourselves along the way!
    Igor Lysenko
    Solving the productivity problem.
    Christopher Bulin
    The first time was to solve a problem, for my merchants. Now it’s to solve a problem for #developers
    The desire to create something that the users will eventually use. I think - for me - there's nothing more powerful than that! With the feedback we're getting today from the launch, I am 100% satisfied and I think Touring it going in the right direction! :)
    Keshini Dabare
    @gabriele_mazzola With this mindset, I believe we can achieve great success. And yeah you should be proud of yourself. Touring is amazing!
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    We couldn't solve the problem we were facing and decided to create a solution ourselves.
    Chris Lester
    Solving problems, helping people, and the opportunities!
    zuhaib ashfaq
    It all started with problem-solving. While "scratching my own itch" I found out that other people also had similar problems. Now, I am trying to transform it from something I built for myself into a product that other professionals can also use. It is still in progress 🀫. The idea lies in making it easier to design digital products more usable and accessible.
    Keshini Dabare
    @zuhaib_ashfaq There are a very few people who takes up that risk to change the world. I think it's really amazing what you've started. Most importantly when I joined PH, I felt like there are so many people who share the same interest and who faces the same set of challenges. It's nice to discuss these stuff. Good Luck btw :)
    Chusana Prasertkul
    Over 10+ years ago, I co-founded a food tech start up in London that focuses on delivering quick on-the-go Thai food. It was just a simple idea to scale Thai food like never before. We were in our early 20s and back then, our energy never seemed to run out! The problems we were solving back then were the limited availability of hot food and the affordability of the lunchtime market. Now I'm in my late 30s, and the spark to craft something purely digital has been so fascinating for me. Available tools for non-coder to ship a product nowadays are simply mind-blowing. The product my partner and I have been working on for the past year, works under the notion that anyone who invests in the stock market should know how to valuate a company using fundamental data themselves. All too often, retail investors are the people who lose out the most because we keep 'listening' to the experts. We hope to build a product that empowers individuals to make better informed decisions about investment through mastering their understanding of intrinsic value.
    Chusana Prasertkul
    @keshini_dabare2 Thanks Keshini, that's very kind of you to say. Although personally, it feels like starting from square one. How about yourself? What's your story behind launching your product? Also, If you have a moment, I would love to have your comment on my recent launch --> https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Keshini Dabare
    @chusana Hmm.. I understand! So me and my two best friends started our company just after we graduated. We always wanted to do something cool and innovating. So yeah! I think right now we re researching and solving issues in a more creative way, and just how we imagined. The journey is tough but interesting. And sure, I'll check the out the launch
    Keshini Dabare
    @chusana Wow!!! This is truly inspiring. Good Luck and it's so nice to hear these kinda stories.
    Yash Dudhagara
    Mail To Future: Connect with Your Future
    Started as just for fun I am not gonna lie :)
    Keshini Dabare
    @yashpatel1898 That's a good one! Have fun and good luck!
    Yash Dudhagara
    Radomir Djokovic
    Having this problem in my previous companies - organization of gift giving for employees worldwide and lack of engaging events in remote setup inspired me to create Remote Santa -https://www.remotesanta.io
    Keshini Dabare
    @radomir_djokovic 'Remote santa' That sounds cool! I checked it out. Is it something we can use to play secret santa?