20 replies
    Love, expanding my gastronomic tastes😋

Replies

Jigar Bhuva
    Fafda, Jalebi, Dhokla from Gujarat, India
    Vanja Bendevski
    Tavche Gravche from Macedonia
    Aris Nakos
    @vanja_bendevski No country named Macedonia, you must mean the Republic of North Macedonia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No...
    Suman Choudhary
    Pyaaz Kachori from Jodhpur, India 🇮🇳
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    @sumanchoudhary What do they come inside with?
    Suman Choudhary
    @maxjacobs it's a pie like bread which has the filling of chopped onions, potato and some pulses - all a little a caramelised in Indian spices.
    Aris Nakos
    Savory Pastries from a bakery in Greece
    Viola Schoell
    White sausages in German are called "Weißwürste". They're definitely worth a try when you are in Bavarian :)
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    @viola_s What are they made out of?
    Viola Schoell
    @maxjacobs The taste of white sausages is indescribable—you have to try them yourself! They're truly special and a Bavarian delicacy.
    Gurkaran Singh
    As a food enthusiast, I believe that exploring local cuisines is a fantastic way to immerse oneself in a culture. Every region has a unique culinary experience to offer, and trying out local delicacies can truly broaden your palate and appreciation for diverse flavors. Let's dive into a culinary adventure and share some mouth-watering recommendations from different corners of the globe!
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    Real NYC pizza 🍕
    Ebru
    Tantuni from Türkiye.
    Ebru
    Hey @maxjacobs, you should try the one covered with yogurt and spices. It's very yummy. Also, a hot plate of Iskender kebap is something that I would never say no to.
    munaza
    in the Japanies you should once try catherine Zhang its providing all type of foods, like cake etc
    Naruto Asao
    Greetings from the Eat-and-Run 먹튀 System, your reliable ally in securing online transactions and defending against fraudulent websites.