What limiting beliefs have you overcome?

Sepideh Yazdi
11 replies

Replies

Johnny Price
I always think positively until I get over the thought of "I can't do this."
Antoni Kozelski
I had to overcome several limiting beliefs in order to grow and succeed in my journey. Here are some examples: 1. 👉Fear of failure; 2. 👉Imposter Syndrome; 3. 👉Fear of risk; 4. 👉Doubts about your knowledge; 5. 👉Limitation in financial thinking; However, by challenging these beliefs, I have been able to grow both personally and professionally, allowing 💪Vstorm💪 to thrive in the competitive environment of generative AI and Python web development👏
Building a bootstrapped business in a highly competitive field where most of your competitors are funded, is possible.
Adam Lui
I can't achieve my epic goals because of Long COVID (once overcome, it became an accelerant instead)
Nuno Reis
That you needed other people's approval to start something new.
Nick Anisimov
Start a business from scratch in another country.
So many. To say a few: 1) To be successful in tech, you have to be strong in tech. 2) What you sow is not always what you reap. 3) Failure is not the stepping stone to success if the reasons for failures are not rectified. 4) Sometimes, no matter what, failure is inevitable. Yet that doesn't mean the end of everything. 4) Sometimes, to win, you just have to hold tight.
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Plans often don’t work out the way you expect them to
Kunal Mehta
I've overcome the limiting belief that success is solely determined by a flawless plan. Instead, I've embraced the power of adaptability and learning from failures, recognizing that taking calculated risks and evolving with the business is essential for growth and innovation.