What lead you launch a product on Pruduct Hunt?

Nastassia
35 replies
We shared a story on how we earned $ 57k before opening public access to Scade.pro here — https://medium.com/p/86bd25c7a74d And I can't wait to hear yours :)

Replies

Boudewijn Bos
Get feedback and exposure at the same time for Fryda :) It's free and we are always looking for more feedback!
Julia Zakharova
To the first 20 users, but not the paid ones.
Jamie L
I launched on Product Hunt to connect with a community eager to discover and support new tech, and the feedback has been invaluable in refining our product post-launch. Your success with Scade.pro is super motivating, and I'm keen to dive into your story for some insights!
Matej Cabadaj
I am launching next Monday with the objective to gain feedback and if some people from the free trial convert into long-term users , then it will be just a cherry on the top! :) By the way - WOW! Extremely cool story with Scade!! 🏆
Alex AI
@matej_cabadaj Can you share a link to your product?
Nadia Zueva
Launching soon!
@matej_cabadaj good luck with launch!! I bumped notify me
Frank Sondors
users / feedback
Bri
I wanted to launch here because I was referred. It might be a good way for me to start to build my biz and get the word out!
Sophia Williams
Nastassia, your success with Scade.pro is seriously motivating! I was driven to launch on Product Hunt to both gain visibility and receive the invaluable community feedback that's essential for refining a product.
Vincent Xu
Launching on Product Hunt was a strategic move to gain visibility among a community that's enthusiastic about new tech and to get real-time feedback that's invaluable for product improvement. It's a milestone that not only validates our product but also propels us into a network of potential users and collaborators.
Pablo Roig
We are aiming to unlock the firsts pre-orders, but always focus in feedback
Swayam
Get feedback and exposure at the same time for Student AI
Dhirendra Singh
We launched our product on Product Hunt to gain visibility within the tech-savvy community and gather valuable user feedback.
Daniel Burns
I am still planning to launch a product but I believe the interaction with the PH community is precious. The feedback and insights gained can definitely help us refine the product and improve its quality.
Keyvan Kasaei
I did it in the past. And did it this year. I believe it’s a great platform to share a story. But not sure how important it is to validate an idea.
Joseph Collins
Promote, gather feedback, engage community, expand user base, gain visibility
Paolo Go
Congratulations for your successful product, Nastassia. I want to launch my product on PH because I’d like to have feedback about existing features and new ideas. Also, the plugin I’m going to launch soon has been developed for my own projects. I decided to make it available to all and see if it’s also useful for other marketers