What kind of transport do you use to get to your place of work?

Ilya Melnikov
22 replies
Subway, bus, taxi, personal car, bicycle, electric scooter?

Replies

Yaşar Öztürk
I use sharing scooters - Bin or Martı - quickly, conveniently and without traffic jams, which are a problem in my city. Sometimes I make a detour along the quay in Fatih - then it's not a road to work at all, but a relaxing walk
Ilya Melnikov
@istanbul_dev lucky! I hope someday I will go to work along the sea quay🥲
Mia Lam
by car to the metro and metro
Developer X
subway metro and public bus
Louis Garnier
My bed 😶 (full remote)
Elena Tsemirava
Fortunately, I work entirely from home. Previously traveled by car.
Walking to my desk from my bed lol , (WHF) but when I want to go into our real office I use Uber since metro is very far from where I live :(
Daniel Zaitzow
Walking from the bed to my kitchen table where my wife hasn't had a proper meal at in 3 years haha.
Ilya Melnikov
@dzaitzow ahahahaha - this is very funny😂 I also think the kitchen table is the most convenient workplace for remote work
Daniel Zaitzow
@millman She couldn't hate the 2 ugly screens and cords everywhere more hahahah
Evgeniya Chernishyova
I work from home ;) but I used to travel by metro
Laura Warren
I work only from home😊
James Salli
With the advent of the internet everything can now be bought online, a car is no exception. This is exactly the kind of purchase I chose to make. I went to dashipping.com for auto transport company services. They provide safe and fast shipping at a transparent price. The company's website has all the information and you can calculate the preliminary cost there as well.
George Donets
2020-ci ilin may ayından bu poker otağı iPoker adlı oyun şəbəkəsi daxilində fəaliyyət göstərir. Bu, bazar lideri deyil və ümumi reytinqdə 10-cu yeri tutur. Burada hər gün kassa masalarında təxminən 850 oyunçu var. İlk depozitdə oyunçu 200% bonus, 35% -ə qədər reykbek və 3000 avroya qədər həftəlik freeroll alır. 12500 avro zəmanəti olan rake yarışları da var https://mostbetazindir.com