• Subscribe
  • What kind of music do you listen to when you work?

LisaKim
    46 replies
    I use Apple Music and their official "Office Playlist" is consisted of mainly bubbly pop tracks, which made me question what you guys listenπŸ‘‚ to when you work 🎧 🎡 I'm not a big fan of pop when I work. I find the lyrics too distracting. I normally go for slow-tempo, chill house music 🎢

Replies

Richard Gao
    My playlist is entirely from youtube and they're all random songs haha
    LisaKim
    @richard_gao2 Lol I guess the YouTube algorithm doesn't disappoint!
    Jihee Choi
    DeepBrain AI
    DeepBrain AI
    I usually use YouTube music and enjoy calm music🎢. But I often work without listening to music. :)
    LisaKim
    @jihee7 what type of calm music do you listen to? any artist recommendations?
    Carson Cohen
    @jihee7 @mycelebs_elle Heavy metal rock when building Fusion. Just kidding. Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. πŸ€– Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. πŸ”₯ Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
    Sunny Kumar
    I mostly listen to Pop music. Enrique, Billie eilish.
    LisaKim
    @sunny_sogra Billie Eilish's mellow melodies are definitely work appropriate.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
    LisaKim
    @jason_andries1 HAHAHA i can totally relate. What is AGGRESSIVE for you?! (i've been going trance aggressive thee days lol)
    It depends on the day, usually i prefer chill music but other day in the office i listened to whole Backstreet boys dischography πŸ˜…
    LisaKim
    @sandradjajic I love it when they go "Am I sexual? 🎢 Yeah-ahhhh 🎡 "
    @mycelebs_elle yees haha, but tik tok kinda ruined it for me :D
    Vadim Voronovskiy
    Ohh, Only hardcore:) metalcore, post-hardcore, and related genres!🀘
    LisaKim
    @vadim_voronovskiy1 Really?! Wow you must have some really energetic marketing outputs from that.
    Vadim Voronovskiy
    @mycelebs_elle I, in general, have a lot of energy. I am addicted from music:) especially hard)
    John Koo
    Lofi. Lofi jazz or lofi hiphop. All the way.🀘
    LisaKim
    @imjohnkoo any lofi hip-hop playlist recommendations?
    Oxana
    I see my teammates aslo listening the music, but as for me - I can't 😁 I do not feel dedicated then. Music makes me dive into it πŸ˜ƒ
    LisaKim
    @oxana_ivanova Yes, I feel you. Sometimes, the sound of typing, teammates discussing, papers turning is the best music to work with
    Oxana
    @mycelebs_elle I see, yeah πŸ˜ƒ
    Doğukan Tezcan
    I like to listen to rap, it feels energetic
    LisaKim
    @dogukan_tezcan Central Cee has been my most recent favorite rapper! Do you have any artist recommendations?
    Doğukan Tezcan
    @mycelebs_elle I can recommend Turkish rapper Sagopa :)
    Mehran Najafi
    432 hz tibetan bowls :)
    LisaKim
    @mehran_najafi thank you for introducing me to this fresh, calming sound..
    LisaKim
    @sergeypotikhanov Old MGK (hip-hop) or New MGK (punk) ?
    Sergey Potikhanov
    @mycelebs_elle Bloom and everything that is after. So both
    Kayla MacNeil
    I have an electronic chill wave playlist I listen to - gets my mind calm and in the groove to work.
    LisaKim
    @kayla_macneil We should all share our Spotifys here or something. Electric chill wave... Mmmm.. ☺️ 🌊
    LisaKim
    @biglysales Oh, I love Jazz too! ❀️
    Hello_Joy
    Youtube playlist :) I normally listen 3hour lofi hiphop mix
    LisaKim
    @joy_eom What happens after 3 hours? haha
    Hello_Joy
    @mycelebs_elle something different not paying attention ;)
    Neal Woolery
    When I'm working, I usually listen to instrumental music or playlists with minimal lyrics to help me stay focused. Classical music, jazz, and lo-fi hip hop are some of my favorites.
    LisaKim
    @nealwoolery Yeah, lyrics are so distracting for me when I work too..
    LisaKim
    @kashaf_irfan Work is so exciting soothing music can’t soothe me!
    K John
    Almost every kind.