• Subscribe
  • What issue will you always speak your mind about?

Farwa abbas
    32 replies

Replies

Kyle Ivins
    That friction is good for making the best decisions! A group of people who all agree with each other will make sub-par choices together.
    Arif Woozeer
    Inequality will be my top tier.
    Imran Razak
    Rights. I think it’s never right to be complicit about something that isn’t right. So if someone isn’t being treated fairly or if I feel that someone could benefit with my help I will say my mind.
    Our product! https://klu.so/ I believe every maker is actually having same mind about this issue :D
    Shriprasanna
    @sandradjajic is it same like raycast ??. Im using raycast for almost an year its a super awesome tool for me a developer. what are the feature you have different from raycast. raycast is famous tool + it has a nice community
    Jerryton
    Being a mediocre
    Yannell Selman
    Burnout! All our products aim at addressing it, because it’s just so common for founders to
    how to grow Taprefer ! 😅
    Magic Mike Paine
    Being humble, giving respect, accountability, and using logic to guide decisions.
    Sean Ward
    Any issue in which i am well enough versed on the truth to counter false narratives.
    Max Avery
    The price of milk
    Swati Baruah
    Empathy against narcissism. Lack of empathy impacts me more than I would prefer.
    Richael Morio
    My friends are biggest issue in my mind