What is your X growth strategies? Do you have any?

Özgün Can Kaya
6 replies
It's really hard to grow a fresh X account from zero. Do you have any recommendations about growing at X? What should I do to get followers and views?

Replies

Hossein Yazdi
Posting daily and actively commenting/ interacting with others. These 2 are absolutely necessary for growing on X.
Gurkaran Singh
Growing a new X account can feel like navigating a maze blindfolded, but fear not! Engage with your audience, post consistently, and sprinkle some magic hashtags - watch those followers and views bloom like digital daisies! 🌱✨
Olie Fullin
Regularly post high-quality content that is engaging and relevant to your audience. Consistency is key to attracting and retaining followers. Use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience and increase the visibility of your posts. Research popular hashtags in your niche and incorporate them into your content.
Özgün Can Kaya
@jackeye thank you! but I think hashtags lost its power since Twitter turn into X. I don't know if I am the only one who thinks like that :/
Elaine Lu
Our growth strategy focuses on leveraging data-driven insights and customer feedback to optimize our marketing efforts and product development. Additionally, we aim to expand our reach through strategic partnerships and community engagement.