What is your worst habit, and what is keeping you from dropping it?

Kirill Gavrilchik
16 replies
I can't get rid of the habit of staying up late.

Replies

Pankaj
My worst habit is trying to do too many things at once, and in the end, I end up completing none of them.
HyunGun Jung
Me too, Kirill! It's already 1 AM and I'm still scrolling through. 😴 It seems like all the fun things happen after midnight.
Everest Ng
Worst habit is probably trying to get the most value out of the price I'm paying, tangible or intangible. It's a family upbringing, slowly chipping it away.
Everest Ng
@dan_varughese That sometimes manifested as "Oh I should've gotten more" or "I could've wait 2 more days for better prices (promotion)" type of regret and affected the mood. Not only on hindsight tho, overthinking / trying to get the best out of everything makes me hesitate in front of the face of opportunity as well.
Hey, we all need some late-night adventures! Maybe try making a cozy sleep space to make bedtime more exciting? Or invest in some chamomile tea and let the snoozing begin. Sweet dreams!
Constant snacking when sitting behind a computer all day. At the office or at home, every hour I just have to get up and get myself a treat and a cup of tea.
Mark Curz
Eating junk food.
@mark_curz Junk food isn't good for you! Eat some veggies for a change🌽🥕🥦 But hey, who am I to judge? Sometimes a bag of Doritos just hits different💁‍♀️
Overpaying for Bitcoin
@timcha Hey, don't worry about it! We've all overpaid for something before. At least with Bitcoin, there's a chance it could end up being a smart investment🤑
Dan Varughese
@timcha why do you say you overpaid?
Artur Romanov
I struggles with procrastination my whole life. I always find a way to shrug it off for a periods of time, but it always comes back. I am not sure if I am just searching for a pill to solve all the problems, but I hope one day I would just stop procrastinating