• Subscribe
  • What is your top Product Hunt hack?

Relja Denic
    21 replies

Replies

Shivangi Awasthi
    Build your network and take constructive feedback.
    Shivangi Awasthi
    @julienergan by connecting with people on linkedin
    Shivangi Awasthi
    @julienergan or X. Depends what they have shared on Product Hunt
    Shushant Lakhyani
    Connect with more entrepreneurs. What about you?
    Julia Suontama
    @shushant_lakhyani Heyy! I'm new here and connected with you! :)
    Prem Saini
    Learn about new products everyday, it's helping me build my community too!
    Julien Ergan
    @prem_saini1 Great advice, do you have examples of things you do to learn about new products?
    Daniel Feles
    Be genuine and take time to process text and answer. Also, don't use ChatGPT. Show your gratitude and be kind. These have been working out for me. It takes a lot of time but hopefully it pays out :)
    Matthew
    @dfeles important to be genuine, GPT is amazing for a lot of things but it shouldn't replace 1-to-1 human interaction
    Julien Ergan
    @dfeles I like the genuine approach too. Like you, I found it can be quite time consuming. How do you fit your PH activities in your day? Do you have any tips to do it efficiently? Would love to hear your thoughts and experience.
    Ian Berdos
    Connect and Engage!
    Jake Harrison
    Engagement more, be friendly and helpful! Comments and feedbacks always welcome!
    Srdjan Stojadinovic
    I would say connect with all the people you know on PH, meet new ones, and prepare the launch campaign one month in advance.
    Shajedul Karim
    finding your way around product hunt, eh? it’s a blend of community engagement and authentic sharing. here’s a loose recipe: 1. engage genuinely: be curious about others' projects. give feedback, ask questions, help where you can. 2. tell your story: when it's your turn, share not just what you built but why. stories resonate. 3. seek feedback, not just upvotes: ask for critiques, learn, and iterate. it's a space for growth. 4. know the rhythm: earlier postings often get more eyes. timing can matter. 5. make friends, not just contacts: real connections outlive any single launch. 6. be a regular, not a stranger: it's a community, not just a launchpad. every hack is really about adding value and being part of the ecosystem, not about shortcuts to visibility.
    Julien Ergan
    @shajedulkarim_ thanks an awesome brief guidance, thanks a lot for sharing!
    Genuinely interact with the community and products. No bots, no "copy+paste" from ChatGPT, and no b.s
    Tanya Pereira
    being genuine and honest in reviews. This can help business better their tools as well.
    Ivan Dudin
    I have a lot of professional friends on Facebook. So (if I can't google it) I always start my search by posting a question on FB