What is your Tech Stack

Melih Özkalay
22 replies
It is a discussion to see which technologies we are using in our products. I am a technical guy so really want to see the comments and talk about that with other makers. 🤘

Replies

Jean Sauvenel Beaudry
JS-TS / Nodejs / NextJs / MongoDB-Posgresql / Supabase-Strapi
Yannick
I am a simple man, I read this question multiple times a week, I answer and I upvote : VILT stack.
Mohammad Abdin
Angular/Firebase/GCP - I've been meaning to explore other technologies like Nextjs and Supabase but it feels like it's not worth the investment for a solo founder, just prefer to work with what I'm comfortable with.
@mohammad_abdin1 I think keeping going with your master tech stack is the best choice. If the product retention will be great, you can consider your needs again but you are in a good way I think :)
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
1. Hardware: 2. Software: 3. Development Tools: 4. Data Infrastructure: 5. Security and Privacy:
Teddy
still studying tech skills for become a founder, maybe you guys can recommend something for learning
ISTIAK AHMAD
Great question, would love to see more tech stacks that everyone prefers. is there anyone who love Laravel as a backend ?
Mertcan Esmergül
I'm a designer so my tech stack is mostly around figma, framer, rive and spline! :)
@sitenley how do you use framer for your designs ? Is there a way to prototype your animation in framer?
Yogita Gholap
what should be the tech stack for marketers, and consultants? I used to be an SSRS developer, it's been a long journey from SQL, java, python, R, and salesforce to google analytics, digital marketing, business consultant
Nicolò Marchesi
Angular/Typescript/Electron, but I'm experimenting with Rust/Tauri :)
@pethron do you feel nervous? :) I think it is hard to change your direction especially when you have experience with a specific stack. what do you think?
Liam Willsom
My tech stack includes [List of technologies, programming languages react, nextjs, its frameworks, etc. that you use for your projects
Md Shariful Islam
DJango, PostGreSQL and React are the main. Using lot of other technologies from clouds: AWS, Azure, Google
Velusamy Subramaniam
Angular /.NET Core / PostgreSQL/ GCP - Web Flutter - Mobile
Ronan Hardy
Hardware, Development Tools, Data Infrastructure, Security and Privacy.
zuhaib ashfaq
I made a post regarding underrated tools stack. The tools that need more attention than they currently have. See it here: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Tatiana Vdovychenko
The tech stack varies significantly based on the project's requirements. Operating with a fixed set is challenging, even if dealing with products instead of projects. Below, we've compiled the most commonly used technical stacks, both by us at JetSoftPro, a software development service, and by our clients: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/how-...
Prashant Lakhlani
We are using Vue.js front end and .NET Core backend with PostgreSQL database for Secure Share