What is your Sunday routine!?

Jerryton
18 replies
Mine, Wake up at 8 AM Reading - Right now I am reading (Zero to one) Planning - Planning tasks for next week Video game - I play Valorant and Stumble Guys with friends Gym- I love going to the gym on Sundays because it's less crowded

Replies

Artem Bukharin
Do weekend exist?
Man Luu
Basically, just finish all of the unfinished tasks and prepare for Monday πŸ˜‚
Paulina Hryniewicz
Slow morning with coffee in bed, reading, then stressing about the next week until evening time :D
Business Marketing with Nika
My Sundays... are a bit unstructured but I do know what I want to have there: Exercising Work Newsletter writing Maybe going out Learning languages
Jerryton
Launching soon!
It still feels a bit structured to me πŸ˜… Could you share the types of exercises you do to stay fit?
Nick Zemlyanskiy
Sundays are blessed. No one is partying on Sundays, so I can spend the whole day with my gf, bicycle, videogames. Sometimes I visit my parents. Finally I review plans and scheduled tasks for the next week.
Dua
going dor shopping
Ramya PK
Launching soon!
My Sunday routine: 1. Study 2. Read books 3. Study 4. Binge watch Modern Family for the 3rd time 5. Study πŸ₯²
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, Sundays - my personal boot-up sequence includes deciphering 'Zero to One', scheduling tasks, virtual gunfights in Valorant, and battling it out on Stumble Guys. And of course, can't forget the gym session to lift both weights and spirits! What's your secret Sunday sauce?