What is your streak?

Julia Engelsmann
22 replies
I've been active here on Product Hunt every day for 120 days now, have collected 900 Kitty Coins and reviewed countless products. Today is the day for us and we are live! We're all sitting together in the office and cheering after working so hard over the last few months. How long have you been on Product Hunt?

Replies

NJ Robb
Launching soon!
We are PH twins. But you have a lot more coins, even after you lost loads. :D
Dan O'Malley
51 day streak for me!
My3 Murthy
Day 3- newcomer here 👋
Dzmitry Tsemirau
290 days already.
Julia Zakharova
I don't keep track of the streak. Sometimes it's 40 days, sometimes it's off, then it counts down again. It's no big deal. I appreciate the communication here and spend quality time here. Now 30 days))))
Kathryn MacMullin
Just started! I'm on day 2. :)
Ramit Koul
Lost my 198 streak last month. Now, currently at 30.
I honestly don't get the whole idea behind PH's streak: once you realize that most people in the top streak leaderboard just use bots that perform daily clicks and interactions automatically, it loses the entire credibility. I think PH's users should be better than this, and rely on some other measure of "how active a person is in the community" rather than a click on random stuff, daily.
Shridhar Kamathe
Just started, I'm on day 3! :D Loved it here so far
Business Marketing with Nika
Something above 560. I always confuse it with the streak in DuoLingo. 🦉😀
Junaid Ahmad
My streak number is 3, should I care about my rank on the streak page?? because I have to keep scrolling down as I am way down. 😁