• Subscribe
  • What is your strategy/tools to collect feedback on your website?

CHIARELLI Thomas
    9 replies

Replies

Salim Boudi
    The short answer is Iteration X We have a Quick Capture Chrome Extension that allows you to capture issues and bugs on any live website or product in 1-click, without bothering taking screenshots and manually annotating them ✌️ All you have to do is selecting the element you want to give feedback about and right your comment. What you get? 👇 - An automatic screenshot highlighting the exact selected element. - All the technical information developers need to fix issues and bugs including browser informations and full context. You can then manage all the captured issues/bugs in our Project Management app, you can: - Set priorities. - Assign the issues. - Set statuses. - Add labels. - Set due dates.
    mikeharing
    We utilize a combination of user surveys, feedback forms, analytics tools, and user testing sessions to gather valuable insights on our website's performance and user experience. By actively listening to our audience Photo call tv, we continuously refine our platform to meet their needs and preferences.
    Ashley from Shadow
    I've been using Linked In to connect with targeted profiles and their feedback! You should try it out
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! As a fellow tech enthusiast and startup aficionado, I've found that collecting feedback on websites is vital for growth and improvement. Personally, I use a combination of tools like Hotjar for heatmaps and user recordings, Google Analytics for quantitative data, and good old-fashioned surveys and user interviews for qualitative insights. It's all about finding that sweet spot between data-driven decisions and understanding the human experience behind the numbers. What about you? Share your feedback strategy with us! Cheers, Gurkaran Singh'
    CHIARELLI Thomas
    @thestarkster Hello ! indeed collect feedback is really important. me I try to collect feedback from social media, Google Analytics etc (And I ask because I have an idea about application on this subject) . Hotjar is interesting :) big thanks to you to share your way :)