• Subscribe
  • What is your secret for good vibes in your team and company?

Marvin Mändle
    13 replies
    We often joke around and have deep conversations during walks or short breaks in our chill area.

Replies

Viola Schoell
    In my perspective, open communication, respect, and humor are crucial. Additionally, fostering collaboration, transparency, and celebrating achievements together are vital aspects.
    Marvin Mändle
    @viola_s good points, especially celebrating achievements together is so important.
    Paolo Go
    There's nothing better than establishing a genuine relationship, by truly caring about the others. And some meetings at the local pub as well.
    Marvin Mändle
    @access24 good relationships between the colleagues are so important for a strong team. Meetings in the local pub once in a while are also a must in my opinion.
    Sambit Bhaumik
    Not taking oneself too seriously and that helps us to be open and joke around with each other.
    Marvin Mändle
    @sambit_bhaumik to joke around during business days is so important to calm down after stressful meetings
    Deniz Savkay
    We cook food at home or office together and eat together
    Marvin Mändle
    @deniz_savkay cooking together is a good one. While preparing the dishes you have enough time to speak with each other about private things. I like that.
    Victor Detraz
    Saying things with a smile
    Karl Singleton
    Open Communication: Encourage transparent and open communication within the team. Ensure that everyone feels heard and valued. Foster an environment where team members can share their ideas, concerns, and feedback without fear of judgment.
    Dentist
    As a dentist in the dental field, creating good vibes in our team and clinic involves fostering a supportive and positive atmosphere. This includes effective communication, mutual respect, and recognition of each team member's contributions. Regular team meetings and celebrations of achievements help maintain morale and promote a cohesive working environment.