What is your opinion on ClickUp? Worth it?

Ben Hartig
8 replies
We currently look at ClickUp to see if the all-in-one solution would reduce our software costs and provide any other benefits. What is your experience with ClickUp? Is the transition worth it? Which software have you replaced with ClickUp?

Replies

SaaS Yeti
Hi Ben What are you currently using? I'm using ClickUp for my personal projects and Asana for work. I find ClickUp has enough functionality and features to handle most of my project management needs. It's user-friendly, highly customizable, and offers a range of integrations that make it easy to connect with other tools and services.
Ben Hartig
@saas_yeti We use various softwares. But the ones which might can be replaced by ClickUp are Asana, Notion and Slack.
Carmela Padasas
Clickup is good for 10-30 people, I think. I worked with more than 30 people inside there and there were times when the system is down, need to reach out to their customer service to continue the operation
Ben Hartig
@carmela_padasas Uff this doesnt sound good. So you switched back to using the services separelty?
Carmela Padasas
@benhrtg We use it to store our affiliate database turns out we need to continuously delete and archive. We didn't transfer 😔
Mert Baser
Jira is the way day & night.
Ben Hartig
@mertbaser Which Jira functionalities do you use and which plan?
Pavel Kukhnavets
I have experience working with ClickUp. I'd say, this is one of the most popular project management and collaboration tool available today. The platform offers a free version and a free trial, but some features are paid. It provides many opportunities for advanced project management and communication with a team. However, it doesn’t suit every business as some ClickUp alternatives look more powerful and come with more professional features. I'd suggest using ClickUp in case you need the following: - Professional project management. - Agile management. - Sprint management. - Remote team management. - Marketing project management. - Brainstorming sessions. - Finance management.