What is your one-word mission for 2023?

Shushant Lakhyani
12 replies

Replies

Nancy Nishi
My mission is to create and lead a dream team where everyone is playing to their strengths.
Shushant Lakhyani
@nancy_nishi Wow, how are you planning to build this team?
maryam sh
Getting more traffic and sign ups
Shushant Lakhyani
@mary_sh1 What would be your strategy for it?
maryam sh
@shushant_lakhyani Content marketing, Email marketing, and social media marketing. But mostly content.
Shushant Lakhyani
@anoirhoumou That is amazing! How do you plan to go about it?
Hemant Warier
As a marketer, my one-word mission for 2023 is "impact." I believe that the most meaningful and fulfilling work we can do is to make a positive impact on the world and the people around us. One example of B2B marketing that has made a significant impact for my organization is our content marketing strategy. We recognized that our target audience, small business owners, was constantly looking for ways to grow and improve their businesses. So, we created a series of blog posts and ebooks that provided valuable tips and resources to help them achieve their goals. This content marketing campaign not only generated leads for our sales team, but it also established our brand as a trusted and reliable source of information for small business owners. We received countless thank-you emails and social media messages from business owners who said our content had helped them make better decisions and achieve success. If you're looking to make a real impact with your B2B marketing efforts, I encourage you to think about the problems and challenges your target audience is facing and how you can provide value and solutions to them. Whether it's through content marketing, email campaigns, or events, there are many ways to make a positive impact and drive results for your business.
Mohamed Ghaith
Keep building, keep innovating.