• Subscribe
  • What is your no.1 marketing tip for global SaaS?

Daun
    9 replies
    I usually worked on local software projects and Korean was my primary language for now I'm steadily changing English as my primary work language and trying to make my software globally available. I think launching something on Product Hunt was a great first step, but what about the next step? What is your no.1 marketing tip for global SaaS?

Replies

Anne Broadwin
    localization. can't emphasize enough
    Daun
    Empty Email
    Empty Email
    @annebroadwin This is the second comment about localization I got on the thread. I think I should prioritize this. Thank you Anne!
    Mangesh
    Two things: 1. If you have a marketing budget then promote the saas where the targeted audience is available. 2. You can promote freely by creating content around your saas product and sharing it via producthunt, indiehackers and twitter.(this one is a slow process)
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    My number one marketing tip for global SaaS is to focus on localization. Ensure your website, marketing materials, and content are localized to your target countries and languages.
    Daun
    Empty Email
    Empty Email
    @qudsia_ali Oh Localization, Thank you so much for suggesting me the next step, Ali! I've followed you on twitter.
    Hemant Warier
    My number one marketing tip for global SaaS is to focus on building a strong brand identity. This means not just creating a visually appealing logo and website, but also developing a clear mission and values that align with your target audience. One example of this in action is when I worked with a SaaS company that specialized in project management software. We spent a lot of time researching and understanding the needs of our target market, which was primarily small to medium sized businesses. Through this process, we identified that these businesses were often struggling with the challenges of growing and scaling. They needed a solution that would help them streamline their operations and stay organized, but also one that was flexible and easy to use. With this in mind, we developed a brand message that focused on the idea of "Effortless Growth" and used this as the foundation for all of our marketing efforts. This included everything from our social media posts and email campaigns, to our landing pages and sales pitch. By building a strong brand identity that resonated with our target audience, we were able to attract a high-quality user base and see significant growth in our business. So if you want to succeed in the global SaaS market, don't underestimate the power of building a strong brand identity.
    Daun
    Empty Email
    Empty Email
    @hemantwarier Strong brand identity. I deeply agree with you. Sometimes I've focused on making something look cool but didn't really think about strong brand and seems it matters in reality. I'll try to make our own and strong brand. Thank you so much Hermant. I've followed you on twitter.
    Hemant Warier
    @daun_io Thank you for the kind words, Daun. I completely agree that having a strong brand identity is crucial for any business. It helps to differentiate you from your competitors and builds trust with your audience. It's great to hear that you're going to focus on building a strong brand for your own business. If you need any advice or guidance along the way, feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn. I'm always happy to help out and offer my insights. Best of luck with your brand-building journey!