What is your morning routine?

Julia Engelsmann
30 replies

Replies

Ramona J. Hicks
I start my day with a shower then do the rest of things.
Nermin Zejnilovic
To watch one fast TED Talk and get into the river of thinking for that day. I mostly watch thinking related videos and about brain. How about you?
Julia Engelsmann
@nermin_zejnilovic Sounds great! I don't have a specific morning routine yet, but I'm looking for some inspiration!
Omar Faruk
@nermin_zejnilovic cool. I practice French to start my day with some thinking. Gets my brain started for a productive day.
Ena Gluhakovic
I wake up late, rush to get ready, make coffee and run out of the house. Chaotic mornings are my aesthetics
Julia Engelsmann
@ena_gluhakovic I can totally relate πŸ˜‚ But I would love to have a routine that's less chaotic than my mornings πŸ₯²
Omar Faruk
@ena_gluhakovic hahaha, this reminded me of my last job. Pretty hectic it used to be. Good memories now.
Ena Gluhakovic
@omar_faruk29 This is situation at my current job and I'm glad that I still have great memories and so much fun working. It's kinda cool when I come to office every morning with some crazy story to make everyone laugh ahahah
Azra Memisevic
I wake up and open all the windows to freshen up the space. Then, I feed my cat. That's it, nothing special.
Dan O'Malley
Coffee. Journal for 5 minutes. Read 10 pages of a personal growth/business development book.
Alex Bender
I wake up, transform from zombie to human with coffee, eat, and get to work.
Henry Burkert
The alarm goes off at 4:30, then I get up, drink a quart of water and go to the gym. Exercise is a great way to start the day. Then I take a shower and make my porridge. Then I'm ready and fit for the workday :)
Vitor Seabra
Taking kids to school, a quick breakfast and start working
Omar Faruk
I start my morning with a cup of coffee while practicing some French on Duolingo, then I go and see what I can do to make @reply_mind_ai better.
JD Worcester
Walk, pack meal, shower, get to office early to workout
Mahbub Alam
Didn't have a specific routine. Usually start with my notion planner, check the backlogs, delegate tasks to my team, review and follow-up, and learn new techs.
Pablo RodrΓ­guez Aracil
First of the day is always be aware of last trends and social media to engage in. Trying to start the day with the best positive way.
duaa afzal butt
I wake up and go for walk