• Subscribe
  • What is your marketing checklist ?

Anil Matcha
    17 replies

Replies

Leena Chitnis
    RuffRest® Ultimate Dog Bed
    Facebook is still the #1 driver of sales for most companies, even though it's legacy as hell. But we are also paying attention to TikTok because it's still possible to go viral there. It just requires A LOT of posting (4x a day). Eventually when we can afford it, we want to get on Google Shopping, Performance Max, and Discovery. Extremely expensive and takes a long time to pay off, so it's not worth doing unless you've got the war chest for it. We're also working on the "low and slow" method of chasing after backlinks, guest blogging, internal linking, etc. In other words, SEO. SEO pays off within a year's time but it's a LOT of work. In 7 month's time, I've more than quintupled my domain rank just by doing this alone.
    Matthew
    @chitterz with my eCommerce store I put off google ads for quite a while because everything was bootstrapped and I put all my investment into stock. I built up reviews and committed to in-person craft fairs, events etc. to get direct customer feedback and raise brand awareness. In-person events got good initial revenue which I reinvested into Google Ads and building website popups with a strong welcome and abandoned cart email flow. The in-person brand awareness combined with Google ads is when it started to scale. I also started with keyword search then switched to performance max and shopping which was way better, especially after getting 50+ reviews on the product.
    Leena Chitnis
    @rednevada What were you selling? That's also key...I have a $300 product that's never been seen before in the market so I have several barriers to entry - price, something that's untested, and something which has no comparison (so far).
    Matthew
    @chitterz you make a really good point, ours is sustainable fashion - womens boxers - flissie.com. Also rarely been seen before and a first time user of boxer shorts on most purchases but the average order is £40 so lower decision making at that price point.
    Leena Chitnis
    @rednevada Wow! 40 pounds for underwear! That's like $60 US, right? And people complain about my price point! Kudos to you. How did you get people to buy in??
    Matthew
    @chitterz 😂 that's a bundle pack for 3 pairs, they're £20 individually but most people purchase our bundle pack because every 3 pairs we sell we donate 1 pair to vulnerable women through a charity partner. Overall the average order value is around £40. Our commitment to sustainability and giving back to female communities helps justify the price point.
    Never made a check list, always kept track of experiments we conducted. So far the only check list we have is the PH one
    Prem Saini
    I place a strong emphasis on storytelling to establish emotional bonds, sustainability is a top priority for ethical branding, and community outreach is regularly pursued.
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Setting clear goals, understanding the target audience, optimizing the website, creating valuable content, engaging in social media, leveraging e mail marketing, analyzing performance and adapting strategies for improvement. Remember, the key is to find a balance that suits your startup's specific needs.
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    1. Product Hunt 2. Twitter 3. Linkedin I am an Indie Hacker, and building an affordable directory for Indie hackers and SMBs
    Jerry Thomas
    As for me, an important issue for me is campaign optimization. I've been looking for posts like this lately. I found this post on How to Optimize Performance Max Campaign. I recommend reading it